Part Exchange 2019-04-27T13:06:20+01:00

Part Exchange into a NEW Residential Park Home

A SIMPLE WAY TO MOVE into your New Residential Park Home.

With Our Park Homes Exchange Scheme you can avoid the hassles of selling your property and the uncertainty of whether you will be able to move to your new Luxury Park home.

Once you’ve chosen your Sines Parks home, decided which park you wish to move to, and have accepted a home exchange offer on your existing property, things can move along very quickly.


With Home Exchange you avoid paying any Estate Agent’s fees and get into your Residential Park Home Quickly


Once you have decided to buy a Sines Residential Parks Home, a reservation is made on the plot of your choice. This will take place normally with the park owner. At no cost to you, up to two local Surveyors will view your existing property and submit a report from which a price can be agreed.

Solicitors are instructed and the sale and purchase will proceed to exchange of contracts and completion without delay.


If you think the Home Exchange Scheme could be the solution to the worries and hassle of selling your property, then give us a call on 01622 859648.

We are more than happy to explain the scheme and see whether your property meets with the criteria for Home Exchange.

Let Sines Parks take the worries of selling your property off your hands.


  • SinesParks’ Home Exchange Scheme is a simple, easy, quick solution to changing your lifestyle.
  • There are many benefits to Home Exchange, both financial and non-financial, that makes it so attractive.
  • Selling your current property will involve appointments to show complete strangers around your home. Regrettably some of these will be time wasters. Home Exchange can avoid this.
  • Home Exchange will eliminate the delays and disappointments associated with collapsed chains.
  • Similar delays caused by mortgage availability for purchases are also avoided as Home Exchange is comparable to a cash buyer.
  • There are no estate agent fees to pay.
  • Valuations fees and holding costs are paid for on your behalf. You will need to employ a solicitor to deal with your side of the sale (we can put you in thouch with one who is familiar with the scheme if you wish).